Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- General store settings and information including contact information.
- Page and blog article information.
- Products information
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you and/or your customers once you have installed the App:
Information about individuals who visit your store, such as their IP address, web browser details, time zone, and information about the cookies installed on the particular device.
We collect personal information directly from the relevant individual, through your Shopify account, or using the following technologies: “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps. “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to:
- Provide our services: the key function of collecting your information is to provided the services described by Site and App.
- Provide assistance: to provide support and issue resolution.
- Keep you informed: provide you with information regarding our Service that may impact you or your use of our services such as outages, changes or actions you need to take,
- Evolution of our Services: the ongoing evolution of our Services including improving performance, troubleshoot software bugs, develop new features, data analytics, research and monitor usage, behaviour and trends,
- Keeping you safe: prevent and investigate fraud and assess risk,
- Helping you grow: send you things that we think will interest you such as new features, useful information, and promotions, and
- Improve your experience: understand how you use our Services to tailor and personalize your experience.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We use delivery partners to provide our services. These companies and their privacy policies can be found below:
- Google Firebase: https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy
- Google Analytics: https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Mailchip: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Australia, Canada and the United States.
The data collected through the use of our Services remains your data for our records, unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Contact Us For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Privacy Department, 12 Young Street, SE South Australia 5275, Australia